Terms & Conditions
1. The administrator of your personal data is the owner of the 4TCAB.com website – IT Project Manager Sławomir Cecelski based in Wrocław, ul. Augustowska 80/8, 54-112 Wrocław, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator
2. All data obtained by the Administrator are provided voluntarily by users of the 4TCAB.com website during the registration process and when editing the account, as well as used for the purposes of handling and processing orders handled by 4TCAB.com.
3. Every 4TCAB.com User has the right to withdraw consent to data processing at any time, but this will be tantamount to the deletion of the account on the 4TCAB.com website and the deletion of data from his system. The data will be processed until all orders placed and commissioned by the buyer for 4TCAB.com are closed.
4. The User is entitled to:
– the right to access stored data, edit and delete them;
– the right to limit data processing;
– the right to object to data processing.
1. For the purposes of using our website, it is necessary to provide the following data:
– company data (NIP, registered office address, name) – if the user wants to receive a VAT invoice;
– name and surname in the case of individuals;
– contact details (telephone, email, contact person details);
– The website user in the registration process must create an account login and a password.
Lack of the above data will prevent the creation of an account and the implementation of the sales process
2. Data provided by the User:
– they are made available to the 4TCAB.com website for the purposes of transactions that are concluded between the user and the 4TCAB.com website via the 4TCAB.com electronic platform (store), in order to effectively complete the concluded transaction;
– data may also be transferred to entities running, on behalf of 4TCAB.com, activities aimed at improving the operation of the website, including the following activities: audit / consulting / support / marketing;
– if ITPM Sławomir Cecelski company is obliged by state authorities, the data may also be made available to public authorities such as courts / police / tax office.
3. The data is stored throughout the period of providing services by 4TCAB.com, as well as after its completion, in order to:
– statistical analyzes and research;
– performing obligations resulting from legal provisions and preventing abuse;
– pursuing claims in connection with the use of services.
4. In order to obtain more information on the stored data or to correct / delete them, please send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing (by letter) to the Administrator’s address: ITPM Sławomir Cecelski, ul. Augustowska 80/8, 54-112 Wrocław.